Tuf-Tex® is the world’s most experienced balloon manufacturer. We’ve been consistently meeting our customers’ needs since 1915, and we’re committed to providing you the most popular products, reasonable prices, and exceptional service on the market now and in the future.
Tuf-Tex® balloons offer everything you want in decorator balloons; premium latex quality and strength, easy to tie long necks and the fullest, roundest shapes and sizes available. All in a vibrant, versatile color selection, and the widest range of imprint styles available!
All of our balloons are biodegradable and manufactured in our factory in Norwalk, Ohio.
- Tuf-Tex® balloons are made from 100% natural latex – which breaks down when exposed to the elements of nature
- Latex is harvested from rubber trees – the trees are not harmed in the harvesting process
- Studies indicate that the typical decomposition time for a balloon is about 6 months (about the same as an oak leaf)
- Latex harvesting discourages deforestation of rain forests
- Helium is a non-toxic, environmentally friendly gas